It is a website that allows you to create slideshows and online photo galleries of your own photographs or photo albums. You can also share and publish your slideshows. It is an online based application which is very easy to use and understand. It is great fun to create slideshows of your own photos and sharing them with your family and friends. The site also has some examples which makes your understanding easier and pulls you to make a slideshow of your own. Below are some of the other features :
- The site is very user friendly and is absolutely free upto a storage of 250 mbs. If you want to store further then you have to buy the premium account.
- You can select from various templates offered by the site while creating your slideshow.
- You can also customize your photos once uploaded. Thus making the slideshow more attractive.
- You can also upload multiple photos at a time.
- The site also allows multiple publishing and sharing options.
Steps of procedure to use this website :
SiteJabber is a consumer advocacy and protection site which gives consumers a platform to research and review online businesses and websites. Online services available at the SiteJabber Site will, among other things, let you write reviews of online business and websites, and help you find information provided by it, their members and other third parties.
This site’s goal is to make the internet a better place for consumers. It envisions a day when consumers no longer have to deal with online scams or fraud and have all the information they need to make informed decisions about the online businesses and websites they use.
This service is very beneficial for all the net users like you and me:
1. Research online businesses or websites before you use them. Try searching reviews.
2. Review your favorite or least favorite online businesses and websites. Try writing a review.
3. Read tips for consumers on evaluating sites and reporting fraud.
The best SiteJabber Website Reviews are typically helpful and describe a personal experience you have had with a website. A good rule of thumb might be to ask yourself, “Would I find this review useful?” Website Reviews can be a review of the services or products being offered by a particular website, but it can also review the content of the site (say, a news website or a website with funny videos). Basically, you can review anything that has a website.
In an effort to provide the most unbiased reviews possible, this service does not allow members to review websites that they own or with which they are otherwise affiliated. Also, it asks them to refrain from profanity (kids need to read website reviews too!) and personal attacks. Hence they believe in free speech and do their best not to censor this community.
p style=”text-align: justify”Pimp the face is a web site that provides the web service of creating different kinds of faces. Drawing a face has never been this easy. Whether you want to create a custom caricature, a ‘wanted’ poster, or your mate’s likeness, Pimp the Face makes the face-creation process as simple as ABC. Its creators have worked very hard to give you a perfect tool for creating faces that anyone will recognize./p p style=”text-align: justify”Have you ever wondered what George Bush would look like with Obama’s hair? How scary would Harry Potter be with a bald head? Want to create the quot;Man of Your Dreamsquot;? You can do all this and more with Pimp The Face. Here your creativity is the only limit. Create a face in just minutes, and share it on your blog or Face book profile in seconds. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!/p p style=”text-align: justify”Everything you need to draw a face can be found in the vertical menu on the left-hand side of the painting area: jaw lines, glasses, beards, noses, moustaches, eyebrows, and eyes. Click on the desired feature and use your mouse to drag it to the desired position. Move the scaling arrows in the lower left-hand corner to change a feature’s size. Move the opacity arrow to make the feature lighter or darker./p (more…)
Alt Use is a web site that acts as a worldwide repository of alternative uses to extend the utility of everyday products. In an age of financial hardship, perilous climate change, and overflowing landfills, it offers a smart, comprehensive system to tap into the collective intellectual capital of the planet in order to discover and share valuable recycle and reuse strategies. It enables site visitors to save money, and to help save the environment, by putting their stuff to work in new ways.
It also offers a catalyst for change in the business world by challenging the notion of marketing products for one specific purpose. It seek to increase manufacturing efficiency and product quality, while cutting down on unnecessary waste. It will facilitate sharing of alternative use information to help consumers save money, minimize waste and maximize product value.
Simply register, log in, then identify the Alt Use on which you desire to vote. You must weigh-in on three categories in order for your vote to count: it uses assessment, which rates whether or not the Alt Use worked; Ease of transformation, which rates the relative ease of converting a product to the Alt Use; and the Value/savings derived from the Alt Use. Note that you may only vote once per Alt Use.
You must first register at this site to upload content. After you’ve registered and signed in, click on Submit , displayed on most pages. Select a use from the drop down menu. If you do not see the appropriate use for your submission, click on the plus sign (+) to create a new use. Briefly describe the Alt Use in the Summary Field. Enter instructions on how to create it within the Description Field. Be as specific as possible to provide guidance and direction to viewers of your submission.
It is a website that offers you to create your own sketches online. It is a flash based application that enables you to sketch anything to everything based on your creativity and imagination and that too online with the help of your personal computer. You don’t need to create an account for sketching but yes you require one to save your sketches. The process is really simple and very interesting. So allow your sketching talent to come on board and showcase your sketching talent to your family and friends. The site has a lot of other features some of the major ones being :
- Visual previews and thumbnails : the site allows you to preview sketches done by others and displays them in a thumbnail fashion. You can click on anyone you wish to view.
- Featured and recent sketches : the site also has tabs namely “featured sketches” and “recent sketches “ which displays some of the best selected sketches and the recent sketches respectively.
- Slide show : you can turn on the slide show mode and view sketches as slide shows automatically.
- Sketch cloning : this is a very new and innovative feature which allows you to sketch upon the sketches of others! Yes, u read it write. Under this mode you can open any sketch done by anyone and can add upon it to make a new sketch.
- Free and easy to use : the site is absolutely free and very user friendly. You simply have to create an account for saving your sketches.
It is a website that teaches you everything you need to know to make your own computer. And when I say everything I mean everything. Many of us wonder how a PC is assembled and brought into running condition. A lot of people may know it but it is still Greek and Latin for others. Also, you call up someone from outside who shells out a lot of money from your pocket. Well, if you want to learn and at the same time save your money on all this, then this is the best place to visit. This is a very unique kind of site that tells you how to build your PC on your own with the best of components. The below mentioned features will guide you further :
- The site is divided into three major tabs namely “choosing “, “building” and “installing”. Thus making it very easy and simple for you to understand.
- In the “choosing” section the site guides you into selecting the components for your personal computer giving you information about each component and also suggesting you places from where you can buy the component. It has information about every component, thus giving you a new learning experience.
- In the “building” section the site guides you into the assembling of the components part of the job. It tells you about the various precaution you must take and is also supported by videos highlighting the process of assembling.
- In the “installing” section the site tells you about installing the operating system required to bring the computer into working condition. Thus supplementing your knowledge.
- The site is absolutely free to use and does not require any registration.