Hitting a jackpot and smiling your way back home is an irresistible indulgence. A lot of online draws, contests and lotteries have happily positioned themselves in the ‘Favourites’ of all the regular web users. What if you are on the other side and running the show? A huge challenge for you is to make people believe that the winner is rightfully chosen without any personal biases. For all such folks on a look put for an online tool to ease their job, we have something good in store for you.
RandomPicker is a web-based tool which facilitates random sorting of the winners. They do not provide any contests per se; their simple objective is to assist you in randomly selecting the winner. This reaffirms the faith of people who visit your website for any contest, raffle, sweepstakes or giveaways.
Here is how it works:
Register on the website.
- Upload or copy/paste the participants in the form provided.
- RandomPicker uses a pseudo-random generator based on GUID numbers which are assigned to each entry.
- You can define up to 9999 winners, 999 prizes and 10 prize categories in each draw.
- A final protocol will be generated which can be published to authenticate the correctness of the draw.
- Participants can also be provided access, to ensure that their name is included in the list.
This web service is completely free of cost. It also allows users to carry out several trial tests to validate the accuracy and randomness of the system. Each time a different winner will pop out in the list.
The interface is simple to use and very user-friendly for the first timers. Just focus on holding an interesting contest and leave the decision of winner to RandomPicker!!