Facebook : Plan and Promote Your Next Event Using Social Media
If you are planning to organize some event and you wish to invite all your friends for the same. Let me give you an idea which will help you to invite your friends for an event such as party, meet or exhibition. You can Create an event on Facebook, it can help you in two ways. One you can invite your friends, second you can get to know that they are attending the event or not .
It will save you from the hassle of calling any inviting each people individually. Here is a step by step guide to create Facebook event.
- Login to Facebook.com with valid credentials.
- Click on the events link on the left sidebar.
3. On the Event page, click on “Create an Event”
4. On the Create an Event Page, enter the details of the event as date of the event, time, venue, and create a guest list using “select guest” button.
5. Click on Create Event Button and you are done. Your event is created. If you wish you can add more information like you can add photo, video or notes about the event you are hosting.
6. You can share your event on wall if you want to make it a public event. So, that more people will come forward to join the event.
Visit : http://www.facebook.com/
Abhishek Bhatnagar - Professional blogger by passion, Software Enggineer. I love to write about useful computer tips & tricks. Connect with me at twitter or on google+ profile or mail me at email@example.com or know me more on www.abhishekbhatnagar.com