Higher Education is becoming a huge investment. There is just so much money that is put at stake for tuition fees, boarding and meals, not to forget the books. However, buying those text books is not always possible. Books are expensive and after draining out so much money for the bare essentials, we definitely need to find alternatives.
CampusShift is one such community platform for all the college students studying in the US. They understand that students live on shoe string budget and have devised a wonderful way to cut the cost incurred on buying textbooks. The modus operandi of this website is that it encourages students to swap their books directly without the involvement of any third party.
All you need to do is search for the books that you need in the title bar on the homepage and post the ones that you are willing to exchange them for. Most likely, you will find some local student in and around your campus with whom you can barter your books easily. It is eco-friendly, safe and a huge money saver for the cash crunched students.
Some other benefits that you can enjoy with CampusShift are:
- The Community connects students with local businesses to get updates on deals and events.
- Provides a good forum for student entrepreneurs to showcase their ideas and help in its promotion.
- One search in the title bar can get you the best deals for new books, used ones and even ebooks.
- Daily, weekly and monthly deals sent to students via SMS.
- Free portal and join easily by entering any valid email id.
In a nutshell, you can save up to 80% on your textbooks and can network with a lot of college folks in the process.