Many times we got documents via email or some of our friend give document to us but we don’t have appropriate application to view it, for instance if you get PDF file but you don’t have Adobe Reader or like to view it so what to do.
Zoho Viewer is a nice online tool which allows you to view any document online without installing any application on your computer, all you need to do is just upload your document and see it online.
You can also upload document using their online link, just copy the link of document and paste it there, it will upload document and let you see it online.Once uploaded just grab the URL and share it with your friends or post it in blogs or forums.
Following files are supported by Zoho Viewer :-
Microsoft Office Formats
- doc / docx – Microsoft Word Document
- xls / xlsx – Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet
- ppt / pptx – Microsoft PowerPoint
- pps – PowerPoint Slideshow
- odt – OpenDocument Text
- ods – OpenDocument Spreadsheet
- odp – OpenDocument Presentation
- sxw – OpenOffice.org Writer Document
- sxc – OpenOffice.org Calc Spreadsheet
- sxi – OpenOffice.org Impress Presentation
More Rich Text Formats
- wpd – Corel Word Perfect Document
- pdf – Adobe Portable Document Format
- rtf – Rich Text Format
- html – Hyper Text Markup Language
- txt – Plain Text Document
More Spreadsheet Formats:
- csv – Comma Separated Values
- tsv – Tab Separated Values
You can upload any document from above with size not more than 10 MB using these browsers Internet Explorer 6+, Mozilla Firefox 1.5+, Opera 9+, Chrome 4+ and Safari 3+.
The main thing is that you don’t need to make any kind of account to use it, means there is no registration needed to use this service.
You can also convert documents like Txt to ODF or Doc.It also allows you to edit document online, I had tested their editor on Txt and it work just fine.
Zoho has an open API means you can use it on your blogs, web forms or websites easily.
Visit Site :- Zoho Viewer