History-Tree is an add onn that gives you the link to download this new add-on for Mozilla Firefox.
This new add-on is really fun and at the same time very useful. It allows you to find and view any webpage that you have viewed recently. This add-on lists these recently viewed WebPages as branches of a tree and also shows the thumbnail screenshots of the WebPages. The add-on is very useful to trace a recently used webpage and founds great application especially when the webpage you visited was the link to a search result. The site has many other features, major ones being:
- The add-on is very user friendly and easy to work on.
- You can add this add-on for free.
- It shows four different tree based session history views.
- It also shows the screenshot of every webpage that you visited.
- You can also search for any webpage that you visited earlier.
- It also shows the history of he past tabs, therefore allowing you to reopen them.
- You can also view the history page screenshot in a grid layout.
Steps of procedure to use this website :
- All you have to do is visit the webpage addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/13316/
- You can then click on the download now tab.
- After downloading you can simply install the add-on by following simple steps.
- Above all ,enjoy the experience and a new and easy way of browsing.
Editor’s view :
The site offers an add-on which is of great help for all the Mozilla Firefox users. The add-on has dedicated task and is very good it. The USP of the add-on is that the history of the WebPages can be searched for and the webpage of your requirement can be easily traced. The add-on also becomes useful in case the parents would like to keep a guard on their young kids to check the kind of websites being viewed by them. Overall a very good add-on. A must try.
Our rating : 4/5 | visit https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/13316/