Many of us use email signatures on our emails to promote yourself, by putting personal information, some quotas or they write some funny messages, WiseStamps allows you to put customize signatures on your email.
WiseStamps allows you to put your latest tweet, post from your blog, latest selling items from eBay and many other interesting stuffs, And the main thing is that you don’t have to be an expert to use it and newbie can use it very easily.
This is an browser extension or Add-on which currently available on Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari, simply download addon for your browser and start playing with it.
How To Use It :-
- First visit site from HERE and download the addon for your browser,
- Once you had downloaded and installed look for the WiseStamps icon on your browser toolbar and click on it,
- Now you will find a pop-up window coming up like below, You can write a message or your personal information at the top
- Now as you can see some tabs below like Email Apps, here you can add your Twitter id after which latest tweet will be included in your signature, you may also add RSS which will show post from your blog/site, or you may add eBay Id to sell products
- Now you can click on Social Icon tab and here add your profile id like of Facebook , twitter and so on
- Now if you wanna add any of your IM account in your signature than you can add it using IM Icons option.
- WiseStamps also allows you to design the layout of you signature for it click on Design option and select the options which suites you
- When you are done with the design just click on Preview to see a preview and when you are satisfied just click Apply and then OK
- To insert signature just click on the compose mail and then click on WiseStamps icon and select your signature to insert it.
To start using it just just visit site and install addon for your browser :- WiseStamps