Many time on internet we need a thumbnail of our pictures and it mainly its required on social networking sites where most of us spend our most of the time.
A thumbnail is a small representation of a picture on a web page, usually containing a hyperlink to a full-size version of the graphic. Thumbnails are used to load pages that have lots of graphics or pictures more quickly in a Web browser.
Usually when you take picture from your camera it will be in a large size like 1200×1020, if you open them then it will cover whole you monitor screen, so they are not useful if you need small in size.
MakeAThumbnail is a free online service which lets you make thumbnail of your large pictures, site is very easy to use and navigate, you don’t have to be a expert to use it, even a newbie can use it.
How To make Thumbnails :-
- Visit site from below link,
- Upload you picture and select the size of thumbnail which you wanna generate,
- That’s it now click on Make A Thumbnail,and it will generate the thumbnail and give you html codes to download it,
- Now as you can see in the above example that it has given 3 code, one id direct URL to download file, another is HTML code to put your image on any Webpage and last is BBCode means Bulletin Bode Code
- Easy to use,
- No registration is required,
- No watermark on output file,
- Gives Direct URL, HTML code and BB code
Things To Remember :-
- Input file should be in Jpg or PNG format,
- Input file should be less than 1 MB
Visit Site :- MakeAThumbnail