Dropbox is used by many users across internet to share and store files on cloud, we can send files via email too but many email providers put restriction on the file type and size of the file.
You can share files and folder with your dropbox friends, but what to do when it comes to get files from a non dropbox user, FileStork is a nice service which allows non-dropbox users to upload files on the account of their friends.
By using FileStrok you can send a request to your friends asking them to upload files on your dropbox account without signing up for any account.
You don’t have to make any account on FileStrok all you need a Dropbox account and just login using it and then FileStork will confirm your Dropbox and ask for uploading files, just allow it and you are done.
In FileStrok there are 2 types of file request which you can make to your friends :-
- One Time Request :- It’s a request which you will make to your friend only one time and as soon as your friend upload file the url of the request will expire.
- Standalone Request :- It’s a request which will work for long time, like if you are making request with your employee to submit Sales report weekly then it’s a perfect type
To make request all you have to do is :-
- Login to your FileStrok with your Dropbox ID,
- Now Click Create New Request and the select One Time Request Or Standalone Request,
- Now enter all the details like email address of friend, you can send request to 15 friends at a time, Request Name, Details, File Type which you want and all,
- At last click create request and you friend will get a email with your message and a link where he/she can upload file(s)
- FieStrok can Notify you when your friend had uploaded the files,
- All, uploaded file will be placed in your Dropbox account under Folder named FileStrok.
Visit Site :- FileStrok