Many time we need to share files with our friends or relatives, sometimes we use our email service or many times we go for online storage services where we can upload and then share files with our friends.
You wont be able to send a folder via email, you first need to compress it and convert it into an archive format and then send it, but What if you wanna sync a folder, you wont be able to do it with email.
Many online site allows you to share and sync files and folder but you need to buy online storage and then you will be able to use it.SharedSafe is an nice service which allows you to share and sync files and folder with friends by using your email accounts storage space.
To use this service you need to download SharedSafe app on your computer which allows you to sync folder with your friends, all you files will be protected with a key which you define,
You can sync folder and files with multiple computers means if you are working on a project with a team then its good app for you,
You don’t need to worry about your data, all of your files will be encrypted and then shared, so its totally safe to use it to share your important files.
How to use it
- First download and install their client on your computer
- Now you need to create a Safe or you can simply say folder,
- Now protect it via a password,
- Now to sync it you need to create a Safe Key,
- Now export key and send it to your friend,
- As your friend get Safe Key he has to launch it and then enter the password which you had chosen,
- Now SharedSafe will Sync the folder and all its file
- That’s it
Take a look at the video below to know more :-
- Easy to use,
- No need to buy storage space,
- Files are encrypted,
- Automatically Sync,
- Can share and Sync with teams
Visit Site :- SharedSafe