Are you satisfied with your CBSE result? If not then you can go for verification of marks. Facility of verification of marks is available to all the students. Any candidate can apply for verification of marks with 21 days of the declaration of result.
The form for verification of marks is available on www.cbse.nic.in as well as in the respective regional offices. The amount of fees that will be charged for the verification is:
- For urgent verification Rs.300 per subject for the applications made online within 5 days from the date of declaration of result
- Rs 200 per subject for the applications received either online or offline within 21 days from the date of declaration of result
Rules For verification Of marks:
The verification will be restricted to checking:-
- All the answer’s have been evaluated or not
- There has been no mistake in the totaling of marks for each question in that subject
- The marks have been transferred correctly on the title page of the answer book and to the award list
- Whether the supplementary answer book(s) attached with the answer book mentioned by the candidate are intact
- No revaluation of the answer book or supplementary answer book(s) shall be done.
Just enter your 7 digit Roll No. and click on the Proceed button. Your application form with all your personal details will be visible to you. All you need to do is just fill the form and submit the application.