Watermark Images is a webpage that allows you to insert watermark on your .pdf files and prevent them from piracy or misuse. The site offers this solution online and there is no need to install any software. There is no limitation on the number of times it can be used and is absolutely free to use. You can also customize your watermark image according to your wish.
Though the file size that you can upload can be maximum if 10 MB and only a single file can be uploaded at a time. Below are some of the other major features :
- The webpage is very user friendly and is absolutely free to use.
- You can type in the text that you want to use as the watermark.
- You can select the type of font from the given choices ( about 10) .
- You can select the font size from among the various sizes.
- You can also select a color for the font.
- You can also select the font style from among regular, bold and italics. It has an additional feature to select both bold and italics.
- You can set the watermark rotation angle from 0, 45 and 90 degrees.
- You can select the position of the watermark on the page.
- You can also select the amount of transparency you intend to put on the pdf document.
- You can also add some special effects.
Steps of procedure to use this website :
- All you have to do is visit the webpage http://watermark-images.com/pdf-watermark.aspx .
- You can then click on then browse through your documents and upload the pdf file which you want to watermark.
- After that you can customize your watermark by using the various mentioned features in a simple and easy manner.
- Just click on the “watermark pdf “ tab and within moments your file gets watermarked .
Editor’s view :
The site is very good way to prevent piracy and keep the origanality of your documents. You can also customize your personal files by watermarking with your name or initials. A very good piece of innovation. A very well made site.
Our rating : 4/5 visit | http://watermark-images.com/pdf-watermark.aspx